Learn to Surf the Long Beach Peninsula
Uncrowded beach, warmer water, constant surf, miles of paved beach path, these are just a few of the reasons you'll love visiting the Long Beach Peninsula. Skookum Surf Co. offers surf lessons, skimboard rentals, and surf equipment rentals to help you enjoy your time at the water's edge!
- Include wetsuit and soft-top surfboard
- Cover core surf skills: paddling, wave selection, timing, optimal bio-mechanics, safety, awareness and attitude
- Are tailored to individual's skill level and can include: duck dives, catching green waves and other intermediate surf skills.
- Lessons start at Skookum Surf Co (811 Pacific Ave in Long Beach, Wa) for wetsuit sizing 20 minutes prior to scheduled start time.
- We then meet at the Sid Snyder beach approach (10th St in Long Beach, next to the Adrift Hotel) where we put on our wetsuits and spend the next 2hrs learning how to surf.
- All you need it a towel, swimsuit, hydration and your sense of adventure.
- Please allow 3 full hours of time for your adventure from start to finish.